Cheap Flights to Canada
Flights to Canada
Book cheap flights to Canada with Skyscanner
As a travel search engine, Skyscanner will help you find the cheapest flights to Canada - without adding any fees. We compare the prices on low cost flights to Canada, as well as Canada travel deals with Air Canada, WestJet, Expedia and more, to find the best deals on flights to Canada.
Whether you are looking to find cheap first class flights to Canada, or simply the cheapest ticket, you can use the Skyscanner filters to find your perfect flight.
How to find the cheapest flights to Canada
If you are looking to travel to Canada on a budget, or simply want to spend your money on experiences once you have arrived, it helps to get a great flight deal. Here are our tips on how to score great Canada flight deals.
- Use our ‘Best Time to Book’ tool, to make sure that you are getting the cheapest flights to Canada.
- Start tracking the price of flights to Canada by registering for Skyscanner Price Alerts, so that you’re informed when the price of flights to Canada change.
- If your travel dates are flexible, then you can use our ‘Whole Month’ search tool to find the cheapest day to travel - and the best flight deals to Canada - within any given month.
- If you are flexible on where you visit within Canada, then you can use our Skyscanner search to explore the cheapest cities to visit within your travel dates.
- If you are keen to explore more, you can also bundle up your flights to multiple places within Canada using our multi-city search to find a great deal!
Flights to Canada: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest flights to Canada?
The best way to find cheap flights to Canada depends on how flexible you are. Ideally, you should travel during off-peak times like mid week and late in the evening or early in the morning. Avoiding peak times will help you to find the best travel deals. Having said this, if you want to travel to Canada within specific dates, you should seek to book two to three months in advance and set up Price Alerts ahead of time to check for price changes. Being flexible with your departure airport, or arrival airport, could also help you to find flight deals to Canada.
How can I find Canada flight deals?
If you are looking to find a great deal on flights to Canada there are few approaches you can take. Firstly, if you have time to plan you can find the cheapest month and check that whole month for the cheapest travel dates to Canada. Once you have done this, then you can either book at the current price, or set up a Price Alert and hold out for an even better deal!
If you are searching at the last minute, when flights tend to be more expensive, finding a Canada flight deal could be more challenging. At this stage, we would recommend playing around with your departure and return dates, checking for airports near you with cheaper flight prices, and looking for last-minute sales on flights to Canada. Check out our full guide to finding cheap last-minute flights for more tips!
Finally, we suggest keeping an eye on our seat sale pages for the latest flash sales from Air Canada, Air Transat, WestJet, Porter and United Airlines. These pages are updated with all the latest flight deals, and information on the latest seat sales. You might just be lucky and find one with flights to Canada!
How can I find cheap first class flights to Canada?
First class flights to Canada offer you an exclusive and high-end travel experience. With dedicated flight attendants, plenty of pampering and spacious surroundings, there is no doubt that First Class is a great way to fly – if you can afford it! To find cheap first class flights to Canada here are our tips:
- Search for the cheapest month to fly first class to Canada, and the cheapest dates within that month to travel. As with business and economy travel, there will be days where the same first class ticket is hundreds of dollars cheaper.
- Check if travelling from a nearby airport, with a different airline, will leave you paying less for your first class flight to Canada.
- Sign up for the Skyscanner newsletter, and the newsletters of your preferred airlines to keep up to date with seat sales. You can also follow different airlines on Facebook, or other social media platforms to get the latest sale information.
- Since business travellers (and the elite) are most likely to be booking first class flights – it makes sense that you can often find cheap first class flights on non-business days and weeks. Try searching over weekends, public holidays, and even over Christmas and New Year’s to find cheap first class flights to Canada.
- Joining airline loyalty and points programs can be a great way to get an upgrade – and get first class flights for less. If you have already purchased a business class seat, you can trade in points for a first class seat to Canada. It’s important to remember though that these seats are a limited commodity, so it is worth contacting the airline which you have booked with as early as possible to see if any upgrade is available on your flight.
- As well as using points to upgrade, some airlines offer you the ability to bid for an upgrade. In these cases, you can make an offer on what you would be willing to pay to upgrade on your flight to Canada. Of course, the higher you bid the greater your chances, but a lot of upgrade auctions have surprisingly low limits on what you can bid.
Who has the cheapest flights to Canada?
The airline with the cheapest flights to Canada will vary and depend on when you are planning to travel, and where you will be travelling from. To make sure that you have found the cheapest flight and best value airline when travelling to Canada, we recommend being flexible with your dates – and even your departure airport. If you have a preferred airline and it is more expensive from your closest airport, considering nearby airports could help you find a similar flight to Canada at a fraction of the cost. Alternatively, if you are just searching for the cheapest flight, using tools such as the Cheapest Month search and Price Alerts will help to facilitate this.
When is the best time to book flights to Canada?
Book your flight to Canada approximately twelve weeks in advance to save money on your next trip. Prices tend to go up seven weeks in advance, so be sure to book your flight to Canada before then. You can get more tips on the best time to book flights to Canada in our Best Time to Book guide.
Looking to book a hotel or rent a car in Canada?
If you are still in need of a hotel or would like to give yourself the freedom to explore during your stay, why not try our car rental search and hotel search? We compare the full range of hotels and car rental providers to find you the best deals in Canada. Try it today:
- Search and compare hotels for the best deals in Canada
- Compare our range of car rental providers so you can explore Canada for less
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.