Cheap Flights from Greece
Greece is a country full of diverse landscapes, cities, cultures and people. The nation's network of inexpensive domestic flights makes it easy for Canadian travelers to wake up with a few of the Acropolis and then enjoy dinner overlooking the white walls of Santorini. Furthermore, Greece's popularity as a European holiday destination means that a new group of low-cost airlines now connect Greece with cities across the continent. Try using Skyscanner's whole month search tool to find the cheapest flights from Greece during any thirty-day period, and then set up a fare alert to be instantly notified if prices drop even further.
Major Airports in Greece
- Athens International Airport (ATH) - The Athens International Airport is located about thirty kilometers east of central Athens. This is the country's main international airport and the hub for both Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air. The airport can be reached from the city center using the #3 metro line.
- Heraklion International Airport (HER) - Heraklion International Airport is the main airport on the island of Crete. Regular city buses and shuttle buses connect the airport with central Heraklion in less than ten minutes.
- Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG) - Situated fifteen kilometers south of Thessaloniki's city center, the Thessaloniki International Airport offers the best selection of flights between Greece and countries in the former Soviet Union. Bus #78 takes travelers from downtown to the airport in about forty-five minutes.
Airlines Flying from Greece
- Aegean Airlines - Aegean Airlines is the largest airline in Greece. Aegean Airlines flies to destinations across Europe and the Middle East. As a member of Star Alliance, Aegean Airlines also partners with airlines such as Air Canada, Lufthansa, United and Singapore Airlines to connect Greece with North America and Asia.
- Olympic Air - Olympic Air is a subsidiary of Aegean Airlines that focuses on inexpensive, efficient service between thirty-three airports across mainland Greece and the Greek islands.
- Sky Express - Sky Express is a regional airline providing service between nineteen Greek airports. Some Sky Express routes are scheduled to facilitate day trips to islands that would otherwise be difficult to visit.
- Other Budget Carriers - Greece is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. Budget airlines including Ryanair, EasyJet, Wizzair and Transavia offer no-frills service from Greek airports to destinations across Europe.
Popular Flights from Greece
- Canada - Direct, non-stop flights depart https://www.skyscanner.ca/flights-from/gr/cheap-flights-from-greece.htmlfrom Athens International Airport for Toronto Pearson International Airport and Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
- The Greek Islands - The fastest and easiest way to explore Greece's 6,000 islands is by inexpensive domestic flight. The most popular Greek islands for Canadian tourists include Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and Corfu.
- London - Flights from Greece to London's three international airports are frequent, inexpensive and quick. Adding a layover in "cool" London to your Greek itinerary can help you beat the Greek heat!
- Istanbul - Many travelers like to add a stop in Istanbul to their Greek itinerary. The largest city in Turkey is only ninety minutes away and offers travelers the chance to experience Ottoman history and culture.