Cheap Flights from Brazil
Brazil is the largest and most populous nation in South America. It is an also an excellent jumping-off point for flights across Latin America. The country has modern, comfortable airports served by reliable Brazilian and international airlines. Whether you're looking for a flight deep into the Amazon rainforest, to another bustling South American capital city or back to your home in North America, Skyscanner offers tools including an entire month search option and an automated price alert system to ensure Canadian travelers find the cheapest flights from Brazil.
Major Airports in Brazil
- São Paulo - Guarulhos International Airport - Brazil's busiest airport provides service to the 21 million people who live in the Sao Paolo metropolitan area. Shuttle busses take travelers from the city center, where they can shop at Brazilian boutiques and enjoy one last caipirinha before their flight.
- Rio de Janeiro - Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport - Rio de Janeiro's main airport is often referred to informally as Galeão International Airport. There are four city buses from downtown to the airport. Make sure to convert your Brazilian reals at one of the airport's currency exchange booths before catching an international flight.
- Brasilia - Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport - Brasilia is the capital city of Brazil, and its international airport is well-equipped to handle both business and leisure travelers. An upscale shuttle bus transports passengers from downtown to the airport for flights to Miami, Lisbon, Panama City and dozens of cities and towns across Brazil.
Airlines Flying from Brazil
- LATAM Brazil - LATAM Brazil is a member of the LATAM Group, which is a partnership of seven Latin American airlines that work together under the LATAM brand name. LATAM Brazil flies to cities across Brazil, Latin America, North America and Europe.
- GOL - GOL is Brazil's second-largest airline. It has 127 planes providing service to destinations across South America and the Caribbean. GOL also has a code-share agreement with Air Canada.
- Azul Brazilian Airlines - Azul Brazilian Airlines was created by same man who founded other low-cost airlines including Westjet and JetBlue. GOL primarily serves destinations within Brazil, but also to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale and a handful of international South American destinations.
- Other international carriers - American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines all fly direct from major American airports to locations across Brazil.
Popular Flights from Brazil
- Manaus - Manaus is a small city in northwestern Brazil. It is one of the most popular starting points for excursions into the Amazon rainforest. The tourist information office in the city center can help you connect with a reputable tour operator.
- Lima - The capital of Peru has the country's most important international airport. After you've visited the beaches and jungles of Brazil, fly into Lima and connect onwards to some of the country's world-famous archeological sites.
- Santiago - It takes less than five hours to fly from Brazil to Santiago, Chile. This stunning colonial city is filled with well-preserved architecture, fascinating museums and vibrant green spaces.
- Miami - The cheapest flights from Brazil to North America usually fly into Miami International Airport. Canadians flying home from Brazil via Miami should schedule a three-day layover so that they have time to cruise down Ocean Drive and sample the gourmet Cuban food in Little Havana.