Skyscanner was the first travel search engine to officially launch a Facebook Messenger Bot. And while Skyscanner’s bot is no longer live, there still are plenty of ways to book and connect to make the most out of your travel experience.
- Looking for travel ideas? Search ‘Everywhere‘ to find the cheapest destinations from your home airport. If you’re flexible and looking for cheap flights, widen your search to the whole month. That way you’ll be able to find the cheapest flight results.
- For more inspiration, be sure to follow Skyscanner on Facebook. You’ll find destination guides, travel tips, polls, and an active community of adventure-seeking travellers.
- If you’re more of a visual explorer, follow Skyscanner Canada on Instagram for daily flight deals and travelgrams galore. Use the hashtag #SkyscannerCA for a chance to be featured.
- Send updates straight to your inbox by signing up for the Skyscanner Newsletter. Delivered bi-weekly, each newsletter offers flight deals, tips, travel news, and more.
Want more ways to connect with Skyscanner? Download the Skyscanner app so you can book your travels on the fly.
- Read how our monthly search feature will save you time and money on the Skyscanner app.
- Find cheap last-minute flights to everywhere.
- Set Skyscanner price alerts to find the best flight deals.