Wondering how you can use Skyscanner’s ‘Whole Month’ search to save big on your next trip? With a month’s worth of results, it’s easier than ever to find the cheapest flights. Learn how to use this handy flight savings tool in our five-step guide.
Have you heard of the Skyscanner’s ‘Whole Month’ search feature? If you plan your travels in advance and are flexible with your dates, using the ‘Whole Month’ search can help you find the cheapest flights. Ready to save big on your next adventure? We break the process down for you in five easy steps. Plus, learn how to find the cheapest month to travel, and stay tuned for tips on the best times to book your trip.
How to Use the Skyscanner Whole Month Search
Follow this step-by-step guide to search and return a month’s worth of flight results. That way, you can choose the best cheapest flights and save on your next trip.
1. Enter your departure and destination.
2. Click on the departure date box and then select Whole month in the pop-up calendar.
3. Choose your month, then click the green Search flights button. That’s it! Now you can find cheap flights.
4. To see prices in calendar view, select Calendar.
5. For an at-a-glance price comparison, select the Chart tab.
Once you’ve found dates and prices that work for you, there’s only one thing left to do: Book your trip! If you prefer to book your travels on-the-go, download the official Skyscanner App. Here’s how to use Skyscanner’s whole month search in the app. You can also set it up to receive price alerts for your chosen flight routes, and we’ll notify you whenever the flight price drops so you’ll never miss a great deal again!