Map

Cheap Flights from Vancouver to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)

Flight information Vancouver to Hong Kong International

cheapest roundtrip price from Vancouver to Hong Kong International last month

3

airlines fly non-stop from Vancouver to Hong Kong International

32

flights a week from Vancouver to Hong Kong International

13h 0min

average flight time from Vancouver to Hong Kong International, total distance 10278 kilometers

Cathay Pacific

was the most popular airline flying from Vancouver to Hong Kong International last month

1 airport

Hong Kong International

Explore Hong Kong

Hong Kong Hotels

The Peninsula Hong Kong

47
BusinessLuxury

W Hong Kong

24
FoodiesLuxury

Welcome to Hong Kong, a dazzling place where rich cultural traditions and ultramodern lifestyles merge. Known for its spectacular skyline and wonderful cuisine, this Asian nation, officially belonging to China, is a holiday destination unlike any other. Over 70% of Hong Kong is covered in lush parks, towering mountains, and other natural wonders, while the other 30% hosts state-of-art museums, shopping boutiques, and delightful restaurants. Whatever your interests in life may be, Hong Kong is sure to charm you and your family.

When you're planning your trip to Hong Kong, use Skyscanner to discover the best prices on airfare from Vancouver. Our Cheapest Month tool lets you find the least expensive times to fly, and Price Alerts sends you email notifications about seat sales. If you prefer to book flights, car rentals, and hotels with your cellphone or tablet, download our free travel app, which we designed for on-the-go travellers like you!

Airports in Vancouver

When booking a departing flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong, we advise that you fly from Vancouver International Airport (YVR), located on Sea Island in Richmond, British Columbia. This huge, two-terminal airport is located 12 km away from Vancouver's city centre. Hosting many of the world's biggest airlines, YVR is Canada's second busiest airports after Toronto's Pearson Airport, and provides an excellent gateway into Asia.

When leaving YVR for HKG, you'll be launching out of Vancouver Airport's International Terminal with the plane departing from either Concourse D or Concourse E. If you are confused where to board your flight, don't be shy about asking an airport employee! After all, Vancouver's airport is one of the best rated internationally, having won numerous awards for its high level of service.

Airlines That Offer This Route

There are three international airlines offering a direct flights from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). These airlines are: Air Canada, Cathay Pacific, and Hong Kong Airlines. When booking a flight between these two destinations, travellers have 32 direct flights to choose from each week. The average flight time between these two cities is 13 hours.

What to Expect When Arriving in Hong Kong

When you arrive at Hong Kong International (HKG) from Vancouver, prepare yourself for some jet lag. There's a significant time difference between the two cities, since Hong Kong's time zone is 16 hours ahead of Vancouver. The climate in Hong Kong also averages at 13.1 °C warmer year-round than Vancouver, so pack your suitcase accordingly!

Open 24 hours a day, Hong Kong International is a non-stop whirlwind of travellers, airplanes, and activity. Once you have finished exploring HKG's impressive collection of shops and dining outlets, head towards the Arrivals gate. There, you'll find several methods of transportation for reaching Downtown Hong Kong, including a ferry service, 25 bus routes, and the Airport Express, a high-speed train. If you require a hotel in Hong Kong, Skyscanner offers a worldwide directory of hotels in all price ranges. Happy travels!

Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.