Cheap Flights from Toronto to London Stansted
Flight information Toronto to London Stansted
cheapest roundtrip price from Toronto to London Stansted last month
airline flies non-stop from Toronto to London Stansted
flights a week from Toronto to London Stansted
average flight time from Toronto to London Stansted, total distance 5763 kilometers
was the most popular airline flying from Toronto to London Stansted last month
Flying out of Toronto
Welcome to eastern Ontario, a bustling center of activity for commerce, education, and travel. If you're flying to London's Stansted Airport (STN) from the region locals have nicknamed "The Golden Horseshoe", you have no less than three international airports to choose from when shopping for and organizing your flights. For long haul trips, or to contact your airline or travel agency of choice, the following airports are major hubs in greater Toronto that host international carriers and their affiliates.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) handles the bulk of international passenger traffic for the region, so your flight to Stansted will likely leave from here.
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (YHM) hosts carriers that fly to regional and American destinations along with cargo services.
- Region of Waterloo International Airport (YKF) is the smallest of the three, and is used by only two airlines, Sunwing and Westjet, that fly to holiday destinations and the western city of Calgary.
International flights to London leave from YYZ, as the only international routes serviced through YHM and YKF are seasonal flights to holiday destinations in Mexico and the United States. You can fly from these airports to larger, nearby transportation centers and get a long haul flight across the pond.
Airlines that Fly from Toronto to London Stansted
There are no direct flights available that take this route. If you wish to fly from Toronto to Stansted, at least two stopovers are required. This could be in Reykjavik (KEF), Dublin (DUB), ;(EDI)in Edinburgh, or other European cities. A number of Canadian airlines fly this route with their codeshare or alliance partners, so even if you can't plan in advance you still have a good chance of finding a low price.
- Air Canada teams up with other domestic company Air Transat and European carriers like Ryanair to make this flight with one or two stops.
- Westjet hooks up European airline Condor to make this flight with a stop in Orlando, FL.
- Porter Airlines, normally limited to regional and American commuter flights, gets in this game with a partnership through Jet2 and Air Transat.
You can mix and match airlines to choose your favorites, If you have to sit through a stopover, you can at least choose your favorite airport.
Arriving at London Stansted Airport
Stansted is the newest and smallest of the big three in London, the other two being Gatwick and Heathrow. It has one main passenger terminals and three separate satellite buildings that are connected via an air bridge or the airport's own Stansted Airport Transit System. Your flight could arrive in one of these three buildings or the Advanced Passenger Vehicle (APV) building.
- Satellite 1 Gates 1 to 19, is only accessible via the airport's transit system and is the furthest from the regular terminal, and used by several international and domestic airlines.
- Satellite 2 Gates 20 to 88, with the first half only accessible via the transit system, and the other half via the walkway. It is used almost exclusively by Ryanair which uses this airport as its hub.
- Satellite 3 Gates 40 to 59, which are used only for Ryanair flights.
- APV also used only by Ryanair, along with functioning as a bus terminal.
The main terminal is for check-in only, with the boarding gates located in other buildings. The concourse in the main terminal is also where you can find your luggage, customs services, shopping, and other services.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.