Find Cheap Flights from Berlin to Vancouver
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Vancouver...
- Wed, Nov 13TXLYVRWed, Nov 20YVRTXLBritish AirwaysIndirectfrom C$650
- Thu, Nov 14TXLYVRSun, Nov 24YVRTXLIcelandairIndirectfrom C$655
- Wed, Nov 6TXLYVRTue, Nov 12YVRTXLBritish AirwaysIndirectfrom C$666
Flight information Berlin to Vancouver
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Average flight time, total distance 7997 kilometers
Most popular airline last month
Vancouver International, Vancouver Coal Harbour and Vancouver Boundary Bay
Frequently asked questions
Airlines that Fy from Berlin to Vancouver
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights available for Canadians looking to fly from Berlin to Vancouver. However, there are still many airlines that offer routes with only one or two stops, including KLM, Lufthansa, British Airways, Air Canada, and more. If you're feeling adventurous, try to take advantage of your layover by planning a multi-city trip with Skyscanner's free search tools!
Departing from Berlin
Berlin has two main airports, Berlin Tegel (TXL) and Berlin Schönefeld (SXF). Berlin Tegel is the larger of the two, and most international flights will depart from there.
The easiest way to reach TXL is by bus, as it is very well integrated into Berlin's transit system. There are 4 stops located just outside of terminals A and B, and another bus on the Dresden line stops at terminal E on the lower level. Long-term parking is expensive at both of Berlin's airports (up to $225/day), so we recommend taking a taxi or public transit instead if you're traveling on a budget.
Both of Berlin's airports are fully equipped with shops, restaurants, lounges, and free wi-fi to keep you entertained while you wait for your flight.
Arriving in Vancouver
After you arrive at Vancouver International Airport (YVR), follow the signs to collect your bags and move through Canadian customs. This is a very busy airport, so be sure to fill out your declaration card correctly and get in the "Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents" line at Customs to avoid any delays!
After such a long flight, you'll want to reach your hotel quickly. Luckily, there are many options available:
- Taxi: You can pick up a taxi right outside of the arrivals area. Taxis typically offer a flat rate to locations in Vancouver or Richmond - for example, a typical taxi ride to downtown Vancouver will cost $35. Tipping 5-10% is also expected, but not included in the stated rate.
- Rental Car: Skyscanner's car rental services make it easy for you to book a car ahead of time. Otherwise, head to the ground floor of the parkade to rent a car from National, Alamo, Hertz, Dollar Thrifty, Avis, zipcar, or Budget car rentals.
- Public Transit: Follow the signs that say "Canada Line" to find a train that can take you to downtown Vancouver in about 30 minutes. From there, you can transfer to any train you like to reach your hotel. There is a $5 airport surcharge on top of the regular zone fee for public transit.
Plan on arriving at the airport at least 3 hours before your expected departure, so you have enough time to move through security, grab a bite to eat, and make it to your gate. This is a long-haul flight, so we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and bringing a pillow with you so you can sleep on the plane if possible. Make sure your declaration card is filled out correctly to avoid any delays in Canadian Customs.
What to Expect in Vancouver
Vancouver is a gorgeous, green city that is consistently voted as one of the most livable cities in the world. Take advantage of their great public transit system to get the most out of your trip! Plan a visit to Stanley Park for a beautiful natural landscape, art, museums, and outdoor attractions. Granville Island is a beautiful district in downtown Vancouver with world-class restaurants, trendy shops, and unique architecture. After you've seen that, check out our list of some of the coolest neighbourhoods in Vancouver for even more places to explore!
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.