Find Cheap Flights from Belfast to London
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to London...
- Wed, Nov 6BFSLGWMon, Nov 18LGWBFSeasyJetDirectfrom C$95
- Sun, Nov 10BFSSTNFri, Nov 22STNBFSRyanairDirectfrom C$111
- Sat, Nov 9BHDLCYTue, Nov 12LCYBHDFlybeDirectfrom C$125
Flight information Belfast to London
Cheapest roundtrip price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 528 kilometers
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and others
Frequently asked questions
There are plenty of flights to chose from that travel between these two busy cities, both part of the United Kingdom. Both cities have multiple airports that host plenty of both local and international flights, including several directly from Canadian departure points. You can also take your pick from three different metropolitan airports for your arrival in London.
Flying out of Belfast
Whether you arrive on a long-haul trans-Atlantic flight or a quaint electric tram from the verdant countryside, you have a lot of options when it comes to air travel from Belfast. There are two airports serving the city, and each one offers flights to London.
- George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD) is the smaller of the two, where the low-cost, commuter, and holiday airlines dominate the departure gates.
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), which is a bigger transportation point with more of a global reach, offers more direct flights to Belfast than its local counterpart. If you are arriving from across the pond, this is your likely destination.
Both airports have plenty of amenities and distractions to keep you busy during a stopover, including upscale lounges and duty-free shopping. If you need to transfer between airports, fear not, as the local Translink bus system connects in the downtown center with express service to and from both airports.
Airlines that Fly from Belfast to London
The only airport in London that is not connected to this route is Southend, which might change. The airlines that fly between Belfast and London have their hubs at different airports, so the carrier you choose also determines your departure airport.
- Ryanair, Ireland's low-cost airline, leads the pack when it comes to price is this competitive market. The company flies several times a day on this route, but only goes from BFS to London Gatwick.
- easyJet even though flying with this airline is slightly more expensive, you have more options regarding your destination. Choose from BFS to Gatwick, Luton or Stansted airports, all within London.
- Aer Lingus the national Irish carrier, currently has its base at BHD and flies daily from there to London Heathrow.
- Flybe, the European carrier that operates more regional flights in the UK than anyone else, flies from BHD to London City Center.
- British Airways the other national carrier that serves this route, operates flights between BHD and Heathrow.
No matter your budget or time frame, there are plenty of options to accommodate you on this route. Fly for the same price as a modest lunch with a no-frills airline, or use your points or loyalty membership to enjoy the upscale perks of a more conventional carrier.
London Airports Information
A short, well-travelled flight that carriers everyone, from commuters and backpackers to business people and simple travelers just heading for home. The city has plenty to offer in the realm of ground transportation outside of private cars and rentals if you need to make a transfer to a train, subway, tram, bus, or another airport.
There is a total of six airports serving London and its environs, and that's not counting private airports and Royal Air Force Stations. Rail transport in London is extensive and includes both heavy and light rail. This includes the famous Underground in the city center and extending east as the Docklands Light Railway and south as Tramlink. For longer distances, London is where the British railway network is headquartered, and they can take you to virtually anywhere from London.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.