Cheap Flights from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
With eight runways, four terminals and its own self-contained "people mover" transit system, it's no surprise that Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is the fourth busiest airport on the planet. Put that airport within easy reach of one of America's most dynamic cities and you have the ideal gateway to the world. Let Skyscanner help you find the best rate and route from O'Hare to your dream destination.
- Skyscanner works whether you have a destination in mind or not. It you haven't decided yet, try the To Everywhere feature. Just add in your preferred travel date and a few passenger details and hit search. Or, pull up the Route Map to get a bird's eye view of possible destinations.
- If you've chosen your destination and have a general idea of when you want to go, use the Whole Month Search option to pull up the best fares available during the entire month.
- O'Hare is so spread out that the three domestic terminals have a separate parking garage from the international terminal. In addition two economy lots rim the facility. The main garage is for domestic flights with hourly parking on the first level and daily or longer parking on all other levels and the two main outside lots. Valet service is available in the domestic parking facility. Rates run from as low as $10.00 USD per day for the Economy G lot to $74.00 USD per day for the main domestic garage and the international terminal.
- The Blue Line, part of the Chicago Transit Authority's metro train service, goes from downtown Chicago to all three domestic terminals. International passengers take the ATS to or from the domestic terminal. Fare is $5.00 USD for the 45-minute ride.
- Taxi service takes around 35 minutes for the same one-way trip at a cost of $40.00 USD plus tip, traffic and weather permitting. The Airport Shuttle is another option, running $14.00 USD per person with similar travel times.
Things to Do at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport
As you can imagine, busy O'Hare has plenty of food, boutique shops and Duty-Free outlets. It also has an Aeroponic Garden in the Rotunda Building in Terminal 3. Walk through this man-made forest of plants that get their nutrients from the air and a sophisticated watering system. This indoor garden is open year-round, even providing fresh produce for onsite restaurants. Nearby is the relaxing Yoga Room. You'll also find a towering dinosaur skeleton, stained glass artwork and murals throughout O'Hare. The WWII fighter plane flown by the airport's namesake, Commander Edward O'Hare, is also on display. Each terminal has its own Mother's Room, Wi-Fi access and power stations to give your mobile devices a boost.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Chicago O'Hare International
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.